High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) is a non-surgical face lift to help you fight the signs of ageing.
Our HIFU Non-Surgical Face Lift treatment uses Ultrasound energy which is able to target the deep structural layers of the skin. By targeting heat at specific depths, the Ultrasound Facial kick starts the body’s healing response, this naturally increases the levels of collagen in the tissues. As collagen increases, this leads to a gentle lifting and tightening of the skin. Helping to reduce the signs of ageing, for a younger, more refreshed appearance.
A HIFU facial is able to reach tissues that other anti-ageing treatments can’t affect. This makes the HIFU facial a very popular alternative to surgery or other procedures such as thread lifts or injected toxins and fillers.
- Cosmetic-grade non-surgical option on a choice of areas.
- Uses the power of ultrasound to lift and tighten the skin.
- Designed to protect the skin surface, whilst precisely penetrating at deeper depths and higher temperatures than radio frequency targeting areas beyond the dermis and foundation layers, where structural weakening starts.
- Aims to increase elastin and collagen production.
- Designed to stimulate skin cells, rejuvenate the skin, and improve, firm and tighten muscles.
- Can help reduce the appearance of acne scarring, wrinkles and signs of ageing, and improve skin elasticity.
- One treatment is designed to reveal results over just a few months, with results lasting up to 12 months，according to the guest’s own metabolism and collagen.
- Requires no chemicals, injections and downtime.
- Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and those with current or previous skin cancer (epithelium and melanoma) or any benign/malignant tumours.)
- Not suitable if you have impaired motor functions (paralysis of facial muscles), presence of metallic materials or gold implants in bone/tissue in the area that is being treated, or infectious skin disease.
- Not suitable for those suffering from eczema in the area of treatment.
- Not suitable if you suffer from diabetes, epilepsy.
- Not suitable for those with a pacemaker.